We Are Proud Of You

We are proud of you
“We are proud of you” is common and correct. It means we are proud of you for your accomplishment. The others are probably incorrect forms of that. Rarely someone might want to say “proud with you” — ie “We share your pride in your school's accomplishment” — but that would be awkward and probably not understood.
What can I say instead of proud of you?
What to Say Instead of 'I'm Proud of You'
- 'Tell Me More'
- 'You Must Feel'
- 'What Did You Do to Make That Happen? '
- 'I Appreciate...' or 'I Admire...'
What is the meaning of we are proud of you?
feeling pleasure and satisfaction because you or people connected with you have done or got something good: You must be very proud of your son.
How do you write a proud message?
Your hardships will always make you stronger; I am proud of you. Your achievement fills my heart will pride and joy. I am really proud of you. Your efforts are paying off in the form of these amazing achievements.
How do you say proud professionally?
Here are 5 other ways to say I'm proud of you to your superstar:
- 01“Being your mom/dad is the best job I have!”
- 02“How did you manage to [insert task/accomplishment]? ...
- 03“I know it mustn't have been easy, but you managed to do a great job. ...
- 04“Look at how much you've progressed!
What is a good sentence for proud?
Example Sentences They are the proud parents of a hero. I was proud that I never gave in. She's the proud owner of a new car. Her proudest accomplishment was to finish school.
How do you say make us proud?
“Make us proud” is the correct form.
When a guy says I am proud of you?
1. He's proud of you. He wants you to know he's paying attention and that he places a high value on your successes and on everything you do. He wants to be there to cheer you on and celebrate your wins with you because you matter to him.
How do you say congratulations and proud?
Congratulations Messages
- Congratulations! We're so very proud of you!
- Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You're an inspiration!
- Warmest congratulations on your achievement! Wishing you even more success in the future.
How do you send a positive message?
Simple Thinking-of-You Encouragement
- “You're never far from my thoughts.”
- “Know how often I think of you?
- “You're on my mind and in my heart.”
- “Keeping you close in my thoughts.”
- “Lifting you up in prayer and hoping you have a better day today.”
- “I can't wait to catch up with you soon.”
What is being proud of someone?
feeling pleasure and satisfaction because you or people connected with you have done or gotten something good: You must be very proud of your son. We're particularly proud of our company's environmental record.
What is a good sentence sentence?
A good sentence is a complete sentence. This element of sentence structure can stand on its own, expressing an idea without the need for additional information. For example: “Parents worry about their children.” This sentence is complete, and conveys a clear idea.
What makes a man fall in love?
Physical attraction, sexual compatibility, empathy, and emotional connection are key to making a man fall in love with a woman.
What makes a man feel loved?
In plain language: Men often feel most loved by the women in their lives when their partners hug them, kiss them, smile at them, and explicitly offer gratitude, praise, and words of affection. Men also feel loved and connected through sexuality, often to a greater degree than women do.
How do men fall in love?
Many men fall by spending time with a woman and feeling an emotional connection with the person that makes them happy to be around her. Connections are what make many men fall in love with a woman.
What is a good sentence for congratulations?
They deserve congratulations for bringing this matter to light. I would add a person and a party for congratulations. Congratulations to them and best wishes to them for continuing success. She deserves our warmest congratulations and thanks for her work.
What is a good congratulations message?
“Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.” “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!” “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
15 Extraordinary Ways to Say Congratulations!
- Time to take a bow!
- ¡Felicitaciones! Félicitations!
- Yahoo! Yippee! ...
- “Today is your day. You're off to great places. ...
- You met your dreams and aspirations. ...
- Now's the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!
- Go, future rockstar!
- Hats off to you!
What's a short positive message?
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” “When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go.” “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
What is a nice message to send to someone?
Give a Sweet Compliment
- You're one of the kindest people I've ever been lucky enough to know.
- You're a great listener.
- You'd do anything for the people you care about.
- Your strength inspires me.
- You have the best laugh.
- You'll always be one of my very favorite people.











Komentar
Posting Komentar